Over the last 10 years, Canada has emerged as a popular study-abroad destination. Many international students who aspire to acquire their education abroad apply for a Canadian study permit. Yet there are some tutees who don’t why they should choose this country for higher education.
Some don’t even have an idea about the requirements for applying for a Canadian study permit and whose assistance they should take to proceed with the same. We have decided to help such students.
In this blog, Sarman Canada Immigration will tell you everything important about applying for a Canadian study permit in 2023.
Let’s first discuss the benefits of choosing Canada as your study-abroad destination!
Why Study in Canada?
Canada is home to the world’s leading education institutes that offer internationally renowned education at modest tuition fees with degrees that are recognized worldwide. They have proven their excellence in an array of fields including engineering, medicine, aerospace, telecommunications, and other areas of education.
However, this isn’t the only reason why hundreds of thousands of international students prefer Canada for higher education. Here are more factors that will tell you why applying for a Canadian study permit makes sense:
- Renowned life quality: According to US News and World Report, the Great White North stands ranks in the third position when it comes to the high quality of life. International students get the same rights and freedoms as the people of this country.
- Affordable: Studying in Canada is a perfect alternative for those looking forward to completing their desired degree at an affordable price. The tuition fee here, as we said earlier, is comparatively lower than universities in the US, UK, and Australia. In fact, the cost of living can be affordable and manageable if one is wise enough with his/her expenses.
- Cultural diversity: One of the biggest reasons to apply for a study permit in Canada. The country is an open, secure, and culturally diverse society. Students will find incredibly warm and welcoming people here who spring from different cultures and lifestyles.
Learn about the best study visa consultancy in Calgary
What Documents are Required to Apply For Canadian Study Permit?
It is really important for international students to learn about the required documents before applying for a Canadian study permit. By learning about them, they can avert abstrusenesses and serious mistakes that might result in application rejection.
The following documents are required for Canada study visa application submission:
- Valid passport
- Educational transcripts
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular accomplishments
- An endorsement letter from your Canadian institution
- Proof of fee payment
- Proof of monetary funds
- Study permit and visa
Why Choose Sarman Canada Immigration for Study Permit Application?
Different students have different reasons for reaching an immigration consultancy. While some don’t fancy doing the mandatory research and filing, others get confused with a boatload of information out there. They feel clueless about how they should proceed with their study visa permit application process.
As a licensed immigration consultant in Calgary, Sarman Canada Immigration can assist you with all study visa concerns and requirements. Duly accredited by RCIC, our team of highly experienced consultants will do its best to understand even the most trivial details and help you tackle the most complicated issues of your study visa case.
Above is everything you need to know about applying for a Canadian study permit in 2023. Sarman Immigration Canada believes that your dreams are also ours. Using its process-driven methodology and in-depth understanding, we will help you get a study permit with no problems involved.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your study visa case and have your queries answered by our experts!
A comprehensive guide on getting LMIA
Everything about best Canada immigration services provider
Just like obtaining a work permit is necessary for temporary foreign workers to work in Canada, an LMIA document needs to be submitted by Canadian employers to hire them for filling job vacancies in their companies.
A lot of entrepreneurs and managing directors have no idea about the LMIA requirements. If you are one of them, keep reading the blog.
Today, Sarman Canada Immigration – a leading immigration consultant in Canada - will tell you everything important about getting LMIA in 2023. From meaning to requirements and application process to the best service provider, we will cover it all!
Let’s first understand what exactly is this LMIA all about.
What is LMIA?
A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a special document issued by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) evaluating the impact of hiring a foreign employee in Canada. Positive LMIA verifies that there’s a need to seek support from a temporary foreign worker as no Canadian applicants are currently available to fill a specific position in the company. It is also referred to as a confirmation letter sometimes.
Negative LMIA, on the other hand, indicates the position should be filled by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident only. The concerned foreign skilled worker can only apply for a temporary working visa in Canada after receiving the LMIA letter and job offer.
What are the Requirements of LMIA?
In order to apply for an LMIA document, employers need to understand the application procedure established by Canadian law. You can seek two types of workers for your Canada-based company:
- High-wage workers
- Low-wage workers
#1 High Wage Workers
Employers who are offering a wage that is at or above the provincial/territorial median hourly wage should apply under this category. In order to hire high-wage foreign workers, they need to submit transition plans along with their LMIA application. By doing so, they can ensure that they are taking adequate measures to reduce their reliance on temporary workers over time.
Canadian employers are also expected to proactively engage in activities to recruit, hire, and train permanent residents before offering a job to temporary foreign workers. Not to mention, wages offered to them must be equal to wages paid to permanent residents of Canada. The employer is also asked to extend a high-wage job to a foreign worker for at least 30 hours per week.
#2 Low Wage Workers
Just like high-wage workers, the requirements of hiring low-wage foreign workers are also complex, however, different. Canadian Employers who are submitting an LMIA application for low-wage positions are subjected to a 20% cap limit on the proportion of temporary foreign workers that they can hire in low-wage positions at their company.
Employers are also supposed to provide low-wage workers with sufficient transportation to and from Canada at their own expense. Other than this, they are also supposed to provide low-wage workers with health and workplace safety as well as adequate housing for the duration of their employment in Canada.
The wages offered to foreign workers must be equal to wages paid to permanent residents of Canada who apply for the same low-wage positions.
Everything you need to know about applying for a work permit in Canada
Why Choose Sarman Canada Immigration for LMIA Application Process?
Let’s be honest. LMIA rules, regulations, and requirements set by the Canadian government are subject to frequent changes. Not to mention, it acquires continuous research, attention to detail, and meticulous efforts to obtain a positive LMIA. All of these can make you feel overwhelmed, unsettled, lost, and insecure.
As a licensed immigration consultant in Calgary, Sarman Canada Immigration can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Our team of highly experienced immigration consultants will assess your profile and advice you on your eligibility to get an LMIA.
From applying Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application and legally representing them before ESDC during the formal process, we will take care of everything. And that’s not it! We will also assist you with advertisement posting.
Above is everything you need to know about the Canada LMIA application process. As you witnessed, LMIA is a highly technical and detailed application that has complex advertising requirements. Even a single mistake may lead to the rejection of the application. Sarman Canada Immigration will move heaven and earth to get your LMIA application approved from ESDC.
Send us an email at email@example.com in case of queries. Our team of LMIA experts will be more than happy to answer them for you!
When it comes to choosing and applying for a work permit and building a career overseas, Canada immediately comes to mind. Every year, more than 150,000 temporary workers apply for a work permit not just to fill the gap left by labor shortages but also to leverage the benefits and perks of working in this country.
Yet a lot of people don’t know why they should try to obtain a Canadian work permit. Some don’t even have an idea about the visa requirements and who they should see for a successful application process.
In this blog, Sarman Canada Immigration - a leading immigration consultant in Canada - will tell you everything about applying for a Canadian work permit in 2023.
Let’s discuss the reasons to apply for a work permit in Canada first!
Why Apply for a Work Permit in Canada?
Immigrating for work purposes is nothing but a daunting thing to do simply because of the complex visa application process in some countries. But that’s not an issue with Canada. Applying for a work permit is a more straightforward process in the subcontinent of North America.
And that’s not it! Here are more reasons to apply for and hold a work permit in Canada:
- Great working opportunities: Whether you are from engineering, business accounting & finance, computer science & IT, healthcare, or education background, there are endless job opportunities available for everyone in the country.
- Security: When it comes to security, Canada is considered one of the safest destinations in the world. Thanks to its focus on peacemaking diplomacy, crime rates and violence here are low. Also, the police are easy to contact and quick to respond.
- Universal healthcare services: One of the biggest reasons why many professionals apply for a work permit in Canada. The country offers affordable and universal healthcare services. Anyone can get treated at hospitals at little to no cost.
- High standard of living: Another major reason to apply for a work permit in Canada. It is among the top 10 economies in the world and is praised for its affordability, political stability, personal freedom, environmental safety, and high standard of living.
Learn more about the best work permit service provider in Canada
What Documents are Required to Apply for Work Permit in Canada?
The following documents are needed to apply for a Canada work permit visa:
- An authorized passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada
- Educational qualification certificates
- Two recent passport-sized pictures
- Professional qualifications evidence including work experience
- Proof of having sufficient financial resources to meet all expenses during stay in Canada
- Medical tests done by registered hospitals
- Application fee
Why Take Sarman Canada Immigration’s Assistance for Work Permit Visa Application?
As a regulated immigration consultancy in Calgary, we understand that moving to a foreign country on a work basis is one of the major decisions of your life. That’s why we work closely with our clients and deliver the best solution for their work permit goals. But this isn’t the only reason that makes us the best work permit immigration service provider in Canada.
Here are more aspects that will tell you what set us apart from others in the industry:
- We are ethical, open, and honest with every client and provide them with all the work permit details they deserve to know.
- We always give 100% personalized attention and detail to their cases and boost their chances of success.
- We are duly accredited by RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant).
- We are highly experienced and qualified for communicating with the relevant immigration department, embassy, and visa officers in Canada on your behalf.
Above are reasons why you should take Sarman Canada Immigration’s assistance in applying for a work permit visa. As a leading immigration service provider, we believe your dreams are also ours. Our team will pull out all the stops to get you the work permit with no nuisances involved.
Got any queries to ask? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and have them answered by our work permit experts.
Also, learn about our other services:
Apply for Canada study visa
Apply for business visa in Canada
Apply for Canadian citizenship
Planning to move to a different nation is one thing but applying for immigration is another story. There are many things that applicants have to deal with during the immigrant visa process, which can be really overwhelming. As a leading immigration services provider, Sarman Canada Immigration helps aspirants achieve their abroad goals by removing obstacles and providing seamless and end-to-end guidance.
Many people are not sure why they should go for our services. In this blog, we will tell them what makes us the best immigration services provider in Canada.
First, let us tell you who we are!
Canada Immigration Services Consultancy: Introduction
Sarman Canada Immigration is a transparent immigration consultancy that delivers professional, regular, and efficient visa services to its clients. With a clear goal of providing the right guidance and processing immigrant and non-immigrant applications proficiently, we have a team of consultants who are highly experienced and qualified to understand the minutest details and tackle the most complicated issue of your immigration case.
The record of having more than 364 trusted clients and 200 immigration success stories over the past few years makes Sarman Canada Immigration one of the best immigration services providers.
Canada Immigration Consultancy: Types of Services
As we said earlier, clients are the focus of our services and strategies. Their concerns are our foremost priority. The reason why Sarman Canada Immigration provides different types of services to cater to the different requirements of applicants.
Here are the services offered by the best immigration service provider in Canada:
- PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent residence
- Business Immigration
- Family sponsorships
- Canadian citizenship
Speak with regulated immigration consultant in Canada to help your move
Canada Immigration Services Consultancy: Why Choose Us?
Sarman Canada Immigration works closely with its clients and delivers the best solutions for their immigration goals. But this isn’t the only reason that makes us the best Canadian immigration services provider.
The following reasons will also tell you what set us apart from others in the market:
- Transparency: Sarman Canada Immigration believes that the currency of leadership is complete transparency. We provide our clients with all the pertinent details that they totally deserve to know. We keep them accurately informed about their position, our immigration process, and application status.
- Credibility: If an immigration consultant is taking up visa cases appertaining to Canada, it is supposed to be regulated and registered with ICCRC. As the best immigration services provider, we are duly accredited by RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant). Meaning, you can hire us to evaluate your visa application and let us submit it on your behalf without a hitch.
- Extensive knowledge and experience: One of the biggest reasons to choose Sarman Canada Immigration for your immigrant visa process. Our team of experienced consultants stays updated with the latest immigration laws and handles every case hastily and effectively using their extensive knowledge.
Learn more about Canadian immigration services
- High-success rate: Another major reason that makes us the best immigration services provider in Canada. As an honest firm, we hone in on each migrant case thoroughly and carefully to optimize the chances of success. No wonder why we have high success as well as referral rates from our satisfied clients.
Above are the reasons that make us the best immigration services provider in Canada. We hope that now you will be able to make an informed decision about whether or not to take assistance from our firm.
Got any queries to ask? Send us an email at info@sarmancanadaimmigration.